CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morgellons? please help!

Cimber38 Views: 2,777
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,406,880

Re: morgellons? please help!

Mine went to my ankle area, knees, face and head mostly. It felt like tiny pin pricks all over and i could feel twitching and wiggling. tickling on face and scalp in ears and nose and crawling sensations. It is possible and it happens. I put some tea tree oil mixed with water in a spray bottle and would spray the area and it would help for a few minutes. I also tried permethrin. A little help. Soaking in hot baths with peroxide and borax helped the most. get out air dry and then shower off. moxidectin was also a big help with this. It can be dangerous to take but I was at the point that I would rather die than live like that one more day so I took the horse paste dosed to weight. It helped immensley with the crawling. With 24 hours everything went quiet. I slept for an entire day and night from it thought. take at your own risk. I was lucky it worked for what I had. I think I had a long term filarial infection but didn't know it and when I started treating the parasites they went berzerk. For years if it was hot when i slept i would get the allover picking at night but never knew why.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)