CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morgellons? please help!

Breeauna Views: 2,205
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,407,643

Re: morgellons? please help!

Deeper down the rabit hole we go!

So I've been doing research on the connection between the 5g death towers, smart meters aka microwave or EMF, chemtrails, and these super parasites. I believe that the reason why people are having multiple infestations and also reoccurring hyper infestations is due to the frequency that is being broadcast around us, and I also wouldn't discount the idea that genetic manipulation has occured in a lab creating super parasites, and adding the eggs or filarial form to gmo, or particulates dispersed in the trails. What I do know is that I've been taking activated charcoal, and lemongrass oil internally, as well as using magnets to break up the cybernetic disease morgellons. I've felt really good the past week, and have been back to my normal self. I'll keep you posted on how this pans out, it seems that I've got to Change my regimen frequently, or else it is no longer effective. I have been passing quite a bit of red filaria, which I thought was hair previously, I've come to realize it's not! My ears are still ringing, and feel like they're vibrating almost, that seems to have become worse though. What are you guys doing to keep high fat content 40 + grams daily to keep your liver healthy? I've just taken another 400mg dose of Albenza, so I'm trying to help support my liver, any ideas are greatly appreciated. I'm going to get apricots and start harvesting (by soaking in water) the seeds to eat. Any experiences with this, please share.

Please see this article for information on the properties of lemongrass oil.

thetruthaboutcancer.com/lemongrass-essential-oil-cancer/?amp;amp;amp;

Stay awake, stay healthy, and keep getting the message out.... We're under attack.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)