CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mix Arginine & Monolaurin to Bait & Kill Herpes?

surfsteve Views: 1,593
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,450

Re: Mix Arginine & Monolaurin to Bait & Kill Herpes?

Too early to tell anything, plus I missed taking it yesterday.

While I was mixing it up the day before, I decided that it might be a good idea to try putting some on my skin. As an experiment I only put it on half my face but it felt so good I soon put it on both sides. Thinking it would be a good idea to put some in a spray bottle I looked for one but the only one I could find was full of some magnesium oil that I made. Rather than empty it out I just added my collagen peptide and monolaurin solution to it. Been spraying it all over my body several times a day. Truly amazing.

Been thinking of going totally off supplements so I will probably stop taking it internally unless I need the monolaurin for if I think I'm coming down with a cold sore but that only happens around once a year anymore, so unless I feel like provoking the dormant virus in order to draw it out and kill it I will probably be leaving it alone and this may be my last comment on the thread.

Have gone back to a fresh food diet lately after realizing that once I started eating a few canned greens I got lazy and added more and more canned vegetables and then fish to my diet to the point I was eating mostly canned food. Enough! Only fresh vegetables and frozen wild caught salmon ( due to cost) for me!

I do recommend monolaurin for cold sores. Has worked very well for me but adding it to collagen seems a bit like pouring salt on a wound.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)