CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need for your support

AmyClark Views: 2,733
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,378,113

Re: need for your support

I have believed for a long time that if you really want some thing it would definitely come to you but at the right time in a right way. I got married when I was 25 and I tried to conceive for the very first time and it came into my knowledge that I wasn't able to give birth due to my infertility. The cause of that is still not known to me but what I knew at that time was that I have t stick to it and that if I gave up on my faith I would lose everything. So I started going for treatments. I continued my treatments for 10 years. Only my husband and I know the struggles that we have been through it was a long and painful journey. A while ago I got to know about a clinic in Ukraine that treats cases like me I decided to test my luck and went for IVF and here I am now. I am 10 weeks pregnant now and I'm so glad I that my struggles have come to an end and I would love if someone else also shares there success story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)