CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need for your support

bonnie707 Views: 2,768
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,401,144

Re: need for your support

hey there! ...as I have been searching the internet, reading different blogs talking to people for a long time and finally I have come to a point that since we are not able to conceive our own selves it is mere luck that the IVF procedure workout for us.Its success rate is really low compared to surrogacy. I would request all of you to instead of just waiting and spending money on the rarely successful procedure you should look out for more widely used options now.dig a little deeper This reply is very right that this clinic has helped many out.Like one of my friends had her two daughters from there and is now happy with her life.I would suggest the same clinic to people.They offer a lot to us and facilities are top-notch.So everybody must look into this site, dig a little deeper.wishing everybody best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)