CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need for your support

fello1234 Views: 2,792
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,309

Re: need for your support

Hello! I am very sorry, I know how you must be feeling. I have been TTC for a very long time and now I have come to point where mind and body have totally given up. I have been through IVS multiple times, and every time I hoped that it would be a success but it always turned into failure. If your doctor is advising you not to for more IVF then you should really listen to him. He knows what he is doing. And excessive IVF can really wear your body out. The most important point for you right now is to get a baby and believe me it does not matter where it comes from. If your doctor is advising you to fo for surrogacy then you should really listen to him before its too late. It might be a new concept to you, you can look up for "biotexcom" on google and you will get to know every little detail about surrogacy and how easily it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)