CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why do I smell like a fart/poop when I didnt fart?

Jenny2014 Views: 16,108
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,398,949

Re: Why do I smell like a fart/poop when I didnt fart?

Hi Rmcmillian1, not much changed, my odor is still 20 present. Antibiotic will work 2 weeks in your system after taking them. I still get feces odor before I go to the bathroom. It's still a horrible odor. But the odor dont linger after using the bathroom like it used to. I can sit around people sometimes and no complaints. But last week i was on my way to the bathroom, and someone smell me omg, i kept delaying going to the bathroom. Next time I go to the bathroom right away. Isnt that crazy. After using the bathroom, no more odor. Thank God. My GI test came back negative doc says everything looks good. But, she did a biopsy and in 2 days I will know. She probably found nothing. I ate fast foods and my odor was strong again and i was on the toiket for 30 minutes or so. I used to get a bad odor when i eat sweets. I ate some apple pie still no odor. I gets sick some times when i eat sweets so that will keep me away from sweets. So, I know fast foods are the cause. I need to make an appointment to see what.my doctor will suggest to me. I googled bacteria overgrowth online and I learned some pretty interesting things. The leaky gut syndrome is linked to the bacteria overgrowth. Also, i took vitamins D3 and drank kefir and seeing better results also. But i cant get rid of the 20% odor. Over time hopefully it will pass If my doctor can't help me then I will follow what they saw online. I do have some medical background, so I will do my research. By the way, how are things working for you. I hope you seen some improvements. Get your self checked out for bacteria overgrowth and G I test.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)