CureZone   Log On   Join
How I got cure for herpes simplex 1 & 2?

ameliemur9 Views: 4,864
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,393,766

How I got cure for herpes simplex 1 & 2?

I was living with herpes for about 6 years but there was a time I was almost commit sucidie, this terror has really struck me big time as a result of extreme stress. It is in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight and it has made me deaf in my right ear. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg is numb and I can't sleep at night because of the symptoms. It was really hell on earth. I tried everything including Resolve mentioned at the hospital. I think it was helping initially but it certainly did not get rid of the virus. I saw two integrative doctors this year who activated this virus horrendously, one by giving me ultra violet blood irritation. This virus is activated by ultra violet light so stay out of hot sun and don't eat nuts as somebody suggested. They are packed with Arginine. Eat lots of greens and low arginine, high lysine foods. If you have the money and you don't believe in Herbal herbs By Dr Abiola who saved me from this disease or you don't seems to believe my story, I would suggest treatment like Vit C IV drips with other things like B12, Selenium, magnesium, zinc. Then pray and pray, and I can assure you that it will not get rid of the virus, I Tired it myself, I gave hope for a while until I came in contact with DR Abiola who was really God sent, Dr Abiola is a herbalist bless with root and herbs that I can tell for myself, He prepared the herbal medicine which cure me of this virus and also cream that I used to rub the point of the outbreak and it clear it off, Please I love advice anyone out there to contact Dr Abiola and I assure you that you will be cured, I finally feel like I have a purpose in life and want to continue LIVING! I hope all of you wonderful people out there never give up hope like I did for so long!!! NEVER GIVE UP! Contact him Via email at: ( drabiolaherbalsolutionhome(at)yahoo . com )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)