CureZone   Log On   Join
cures do exist, why be so naive?

chiropractor31 Views: 65,925
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,141,925

cures do exist, why be so naive?

Hugo,
Why do you always hide behind the same old website as your source of information? I appreciate your comments, but consider your knowledge on this matter as being well below substandard at best.
The herpes virus uses a healthy cells componets to produce new virus (virons). Once all cellular components have been utilized to produce more viruses the cell will lyse and release themselves (herpetic breakout). These newly manufactured viruses suprise the immune system, then retract back into a healthy host cell once again to reproduce viral numbers. The virus uses the nervous system as a safe haven because it lacks immunity. your bodys immune system will not destroy itself (nervous system) to rid the virus and this is why you cannot get rid it (according to western medicine). Also, the herpes virus does not incorporate itself into a healthy cells DNA, it only utilizes it. If it did in fact become part of a healthy cells DNA then the virus could be passed on to all future progeny, which is clearly not the case---this isn't the AIDS virus.
This remedy contains a "fingerprint" of the herpes virus which constantly reminds the immune system to rid the virus when an outbreak occurs, thus decreasing viral count with each breakout until the virus has been eliminated from your system. Without this remedy, the immune system has no way to prepare itself againts the next viral breakout, this is the viscious cycle that one encounters.
As for your term "magical remedies", no, I don't believe in magic and there's nothing magical about this remedy. It simply reminds the immune system to be prepared for the next upcomming outbreak, nothing more, nothing less----it's not rocket science.
The only question I have for you is this: Prove to me that such a remedy does not exist.
Take care---chiropractor31

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)