CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Pioneer1- colon cleanse question

s0ft3st Views: 4,818
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,664,578

Re: For Pioneer1- colon cleanse question

if you're still having this problem, with Castor Oil - it's the only laxative that'll clean the small intestine. Start w/2 tablespoons at night before bed on an empty stomach the night before you have a free day the next day (bc when u have to go from the castor oil, u have to go like ASAP, can't wait, etc...). If 2 tablespoons doesn't work, u can go up to 3. I'd start w/2 tblsps- when I started I was afraid of castor oil & only did one which didn't work that well & ended up making me just really nauseous w/indigestion. But, it's the only thing that'll clean the small intestine. And, preferably do it w/an all or mostly liquid diet so u aren't re-clogging it, so it can work to get the old stuff instead of what you're putting in.
I used to have the same problem, psyllium + bentonite would cause me So many problems, because the small intestine wasn't clear.
After you've done the plain castor oil a few times and gotten some stuff cleaned out of the SI, there'a another method I like to use that's more focused towards the Ileosecol valve and the last 10-15' of the small intestine which is notoriously hard to reach by Any cleansing method. What I do is take 6-8 capsules of castor oil (I just buy the caps & fill it w/castor oil but they sell them as well) and I freeze them (& it takes awhile to freeze, like almost 1 week, just put in a ziplock in the freezer). Take the frozen caps to get a similar effect except they're getting further down in your small intestine before melting; you'll see some crazy stuff w/this method, even when you think your entire GI tract is clean, but it works.
There's also an Aryurvedic cleansing practice called Panchakarma that is like a whole week long thing where u bolster your digestion before doing this purge & have a special diet, etc. but I didn't do it, was just inspired by it; I used this method along w/a parasite cleanse to get them in hard to reach places.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)