CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestion extremely screwed up from antibiotics please help?

Views: 2,072
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,142,935

Re: Digestion extremely screwed up from antibiotics please help?

This may be the problem I have had as I received no warning about it. I am MUCH WORSE AT THE END OF the natural healing paradigm OF DOC SUTTERS ON CUREZONE HERE. I did NOT have chelation therapy for mercury before I started his program and it was a few years into his program before I could get the back tooth out that had that huge mercury filling in it. What is the answer to this? I have worked with Dr. Billie J. Sahley in getting off the drugs years ago. Years later I developed colon cancer. I removed the cause, or so I thought. I have the fungus that accompanies the mercury toxicity. Right now I can only walk a few steps 11 years after starting Doc's program.Yes, I've taken both MSM and chlorella. Less chlorella than MSM. I'm not eating or drinking enough to stay alive. Do I need chelation therapy? I was told by the Pain and Stress center to take ascorbic acid along with the amino acids when getting off the drugs. PO. Would ascorbic acid by mouth help tyhe situation. I have a friend who had mercury poisoning who has NOT done Doc's program and had to have chelation IV therapy for the mercury. She appears to be all right now, but I wonder about that. Se had IV chelation therapy with ascorbic acid for mercury poisoning.
PLEASE HELP. ty!

ps. In the middle of last year someone in my family called an ambulance, I was takemn to the hospital and given 7 rounds of IV Antibiotics and 1 round of PO Antibiotics for a bladder infection that I refused to take when I got home. They found MRSA in my blood and that's why the IV Antibiotics . I had what looked like Morgellons on my skin at the end of The Natural Healing Paradigm. The problem started 2 years into the program nad has gotten exponentially worse over the years when I should have been getting better. I worked personally with Doc Sutter. He had no answer for me and wouldn't work with me anymore after 8 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)