CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestion extremely screwed up from antibiotics please help?

GlacialHealth Views: 7,092
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,138,930

Re: Digestion extremely screwed up from antibiotics please help?

I'm so sorry to hear what you're struggling with. You have lots of good advice here.

I'd second getting of the Antibiotics , keeping the probiotics going, adding digestive enzymes and stopping the colonics (give your colon a rest!)

I'd also recommend chlorella algae. It is so wholesome and addresses so many of your concerns: It detoxifies gently, fights against yeast, supports your immunity in a balanced way, makes digestion much easier, strengthens you and helps your tissues regenerate.

It's a balanced, wholesome approach in one food.

It also is an excellent prebiotic that can help your probiotics take hold. Taking fiber rich foods can be tough when your digestive system is so irritated. I think this may go down easier - but I'm not sure.

Finally, have you tried eating some oatmeal? Oats are so soothing and their beta glucans have been shown to help strengthen immunity and balance out overreactions. My husband has stomach issues and a little oats with yogurt has been great for soothing his stomach.

I make a big pot of steelcut oats (organic) and mix in a few eggs at the end, when it's cooked to make it a substantial meal. Great easy meal to soothe your stomach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)