CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water Fasting ... again.

lolguff Views: 4,244
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,360,324

Re: Water Fasting ... again.

Hey there!

New to the forum, not new to candida issues. This may be a stupid question, but I've never really heard of such an intense water fast. I haven't really dabbled in fasting myself in attempts to heal candida overgrowth and I'm curious of what exactly in entails.

What do you do to supplement yourself so you have energy and the ability to function daily on such a long fast. Surely you have to consume something right?

Years ago when I was younger and dumber, I tried the "master cleanse" BS with the lemon water, cayenne and maple syrup and I felt like I was going to pass out about four days in.

I've recently gone refined Sugar free (1 month ago) and have almost completed my entire first round of Humaworm with phenomenal results. However I'm always looking for something to help fast track my results and get all the candida outta me. You've peaked my interest with this fast for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)