CureZone   Log On   Join
Water Fasting, Worms, & Candida

Bellecour Views: 4,193
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,360,335

Water Fasting, Worms, & Candida

Hi there! so glad to have you!

I'm aware of Candida but I'm not in-depth with Candida knowledge. Are you certain you have Candida? I run across so many people that truly believe they have an overgrowth and may not really be susceptible to it. You could simply be having a dietary issue...

With that being said... I'm surprised you have not looked into Water Fasting first and foremost to cure Candida if you have it. The problem in my opinion is not the Candida but the leaky gut. Water Fasting will correct that gut. Water Fasting and a unprocessed diet without processed grains especially.

Water fasting is simply a fast between 1 day up to several months. It's a diet of water water and more water. Distilled water is the water of choice but of course if you chose not to be a purist then there's plain filtered, spring, tap, carbonated plain water like Perrier. On a short fast energy is not a huge issue. It's usually extended fasts that go over 14 or so days that reduce the energy you feel. You don't consume anything else its mostly harnessing your will with the help of God or an alternative power source if you have one. Basically that's the same question I'm asking the more experienced fasters at the forum... what supplements or tips do they use to keep their energy up on long fasts?

Water fasting is easier than the master cleanse, I'd recommend it to almost anyone. The Master Cleanse keeps feeding your body calories hence a partial fast. You body does not know whether to operate on glucose or live off ketones because you constantly are introducing liquid food / calories / sugar.

With that being said... Congratulations on going refined Sugar free! I remember those days and boy were they hard! Keep it up!

Now Humaworm is a newer concept to me... Elaborate on it. How does one know if what is coming out is a worm or bile and mucus? Old junk if you will... I passed something during the fast that was black and looked like a long worm so you've peaked my interest. I took a picture of it (weird). I am very curious about these said parasites all over the net. Tell me more...

Regarding your peaking interest in water fasting... I'd say go for it. Maybe try a baby fast 24 hours or so and go from there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)