CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is a good diet to eat for sufferers of TMAU?

Lisaljb Views: 15,567
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,054,665

Re: What is a good diet to eat for sufferers of TMAU?

Hi, I have been suffering with something for 14 years. When I think back before that about strange comments, I realize it may have been longer, I was just nose blind. Anyway, it has been life altering. I used to be a proud, hard working nurse, now I hardly leave my house. The blogs I have read from you all is like reading my own story. I haven't tried a diet yet, my depression has me eating for comfort, so that's another hurdle for me. A few things I have noticed with my particular case. Fish smell was a problem before I had my hysterectomy, I finally had to stop hormone pills due to the armpit odor, that's some better, if I don't sweat. My scalp is my worst problem now. I'm a head sweater too. My odors over the years have been, feces, sour, stinky feet, mildew, garbage, cigarette, a female yeast infection smell, and of course b.o. all of which seems to be mainly above the chest to my head. A lot of the differences in smell depends on the fragrance of the soap or shampoo. And sometimes I get so ocd about cleansing my hair, that I have actually caused infections, or fungus. I hope I can stick to a tmau diet. I've never been tested, but I'm almost afraid to, what if it's negative. I would have no where further to look, I'm not sure I could handle it psychologically. Anymore advice would be wonderful. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)