CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal/urine/fart odor

Fedup10 Views: 7,274
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,352,075

Re: Fecal/urine/fart odor

Hello who are you normally,
I'm going to answer your questions in the order you asked:
1.) I have looked into tmau but a genetics said that it was highly unlikely because of how clean my diet was.
2.) No...I don't sweat normally, but during my cycle, I have a strong musty smell that even I notice
3.) I have tried Chlorophyll but it didn't make me smell any better. It actually made me smell worse
4.)yes, cruciferous foods do make me smell worse
5.)I'm already vegan, so I get plenty of greens in my diet.
6.)I am totally gluten free
7. ) my weight is now normal....although before I was overweight until taking threelac.
8.)since taking iron suppliments, my temp is normal. Before I was always cold. In my doctors attempt to figure out what was wrong with me, she discovered that I was very anemic
9.)I have tried magnesium sulfate and that too did not work for me.
10.)pineapple juice I've always drank. I don't feel any different when drinking it though, but the next day I smell like cat urine
11.)I've also tried the Niacin and this too did nothing noticeable for me
12.)I'm vegan, so I don't take any animal products
13.) I have done Liver Flushes but I'm still with this odor.

So with this being said, I called a naturopath and she said that it sounds as if I have several things going on, like s.i.b.o, candida, and leaky gut.she informs me that I will have to go on some planned cycle to clean out my gut entirely and then rebuild it. I have an appointment on 2/10 and will post her findings in hopes that it helps others with this issue.

Thank you for your questions and help :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)