CureZone   Log On   Join
I have gotten my life back

Jholt85 Views: 9,135
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,351,979

I have gotten my life back

It's really hard for me to look at my Body Odor as cured. I think Body Odor is an ongoing fight, and is caused by bad habits. My bad habits were over-eating lots and lots of yummy fast foods, drinking sweet tea, soda, lots of sweets, sleeping all day, not exercising, bathing too much, not drinking water, taking benedryl, and antibotics.

I started having embrassing Body Odor when I was placed on antibotics for 6 months r/t acne. The antibotics caused problems with my gut health, and caused bacterial overgrowth in my gut, candida, and parasites. So I feel that I have to eat healthy, exercise, take probiotics, multivitamin, and MSM. By doing all these things, I have gotten my life back. I'm working full-time as a travel RN, attending family functions, and trying to stop yelling at my boyfriend.

I hope things workout in the future. God bless!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)