CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miserable vulva

Twogins Views: 4,478
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,712,723

Re: miserable vulva

I know this is an old thread but I'm writing in hopes it may be helpful to anyone who reads this in the future. I have been suffering from the same thing for about a year now. It started after I had a very stressful period of time involving a new job and relocation. It started with vaginal problems I attributed to yeast infection. No stranger to it, I tried the usual home and over the counter remedies to know avail. I went to the gyno twice - once I was prescribed boric acid suppositories which didn't work (plus I had tried those already) and then second, a lengthy and expensive regimen of Diflucan which also did nothing.

I also had other things going on such as the corner of my lips cracking, weird skin issues on the palms of my hands, bloating, constipation, large painful bowel movements, toe and fingernail fungus, vaginal fissures, and probably some other things I'm not recalling. The connection I made after researching each one as an independent problem was intestinal candida overgrowth. Each issue I was having was reportedly related and therefore I figured that COS was my problem.

So this is what I did: Ordered Jarrow Labs Sacchyromycecs Boullardii (spelling?) and have been taking that for a year now. It seems to help although some days I take three if I'm seeimg to have a flare up. I cut bread carbs out of my diet and started monitoring what I ate and how I felt. One thing that really helps with the itch is a lavendar oil sitz bath in hot water. It's miraculous. It's not a cure, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work.

So for the past several months I've been doing ok with few issues. REcently however I got a flare up and nothing was helping. I started Mycozil today which is a natural antifungal so I hope it helps.

Other things I do to try to control my symptoms are:

Aloe Juice - drink a small glass every day to keep your bowels moving and the bad out.

Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's Brand) - I drink shots of this as often as I can tolerate it. It's better if you don't dilute it.

Pickled / fermented foods - supposedly help, but I enjoy them anyway so I'm not sure if they are resulting in anything.

Cortisone 10 cream - for the itch. It works well. My problem is clitoris and labia majora specific so I feel safe using it in that area. Plus I don't give a damn if I shouldn't because I can't handle the itch sometimes.

Neosporin - for the fissures. They are painful as hell like a papercut and the Neo heals them up very quickly.

These are my basic arsenal. There are a lot of things they say to avoid like caffeine and alcohol but those are hard habits to break. Bread I can do without. My goal currently is to really hone in my diet to see if it helps. I wish everyone luck who has this problem because it seriously sucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.167 sec, (2)