CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miserable vulva

gibby Views: 28,428
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,712,878

Re: miserable vulva

Yes, Dvorge is right. I am under her guidance now, (Dr. Crandell) and she's working along with my gyno as well. You have to find a gyno that will listen and prescribe what is needed. Trust me, most won't. My first didn't listen to me, and I went on for month after month complaining of itch. He assured me nothing was wrong, all is Normal!! So I go on for months, just trying to treat myself with boric acid suppositorys' and cocunut oil. Finally, this doctor listened and took a closer look. I'm still not out of the woods. I was on diflocan, not really responding, now on ketoconozole, daily, and still not turning around. Dr. Crandell says I need to add another class of azole like lamisil to my antifungls. Get liver function test every 2 weeks, and I use lotrisome on the vulva area, along with new, lamisol OTC. It really burns a lot, but Dr. CRandell says I need to keep this up. I'm so scared I'll never get better. Things really haven't turned around for me, and I'm really getting depressed. Talk to Dr. Crandell. No one else will know about this except Dr. Crandell. I think I've now created resistant strains and I'm scared nothing is really working...I have treated myself with so much stuff, Nystatin tabs, and even now, Teroconozole cream nightly, it's been 3 weeks. I really don't know if anything is working for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)