CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miserable vulva

lisaswims Views: 16,252
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,712,723

Re: miserable vulva

I have the same problem. Over a 3-year span I was prescribed 9 rounds of Antibiotics . I have been having that itch for 5 years now. I tried everything. I feel I am currently on the right path now. I found the National Candida Center online. You can work with them even though they are in Florida. I do through e-mail and phone and ordering supplements. I have moderate leaky gut and therefore am allergic to about 17 different foods. This center will do a stool test to see exactly what offender is living in your gut and then a food sensitivity test to see what foods you are sensitive to. Having leaky gut leads to food allergies . Get the PH Miracle book and read it. You need to alkalize your diet and drink. Anyway, Western medicine cannot help. The only help is through holistic practitioners.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)