CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Benefit/Risk Usefulness of various "Kill" antimicrobials used to treat dysbiosis

blackhole Views: 4,998
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,107

Re: Benefit/Risk Usefulness of various "Kill" antimicrobials used to treat dysbiosis

Thanks for helping. The book brilliant so many links to research . It's so hard to work out what kills your good bacteria. Most candida supplements do and I'm sure that's why people end up having this problem for years.

I'm going to give up the borax it's too much of a mad plan and probably kills your good bacteria .

And swop to the cinnamon oil clove oil and coconut oil.at least there been studies that these don't too much disturb your good bacteria
The book seems keen on gymnema sylverstre which is interesting because I have not tried it before. ( but I can't find the effect on good bacteria of that?)
And enzymes
I not really tired saccharomyces for years mainly because it effects yeast antibody tests and I been trying to see if my antibodies go down when I try different treatments . But having read others are gettting such good results I feel I should just give it a go.

I will try the enemas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)