CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Benefit/Risk Usefulness of various "Kill" antimicrobials used to treat dysbiosis

frostymug Views: 5,311
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,344,006

Re: Benefit/Risk Usefulness of various "Kill" antimicrobials used to treat dysbiosis

If you get the book you will find out that the cinnamon oil he recommends is cinnamon bark oil, not cinnamon cassia oil. I dilute my oils. I start with 4 ounces (1\2 cup) of coconut oil and add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon oil and one tablespoon of clove oil and mix thoroughly. Then I get an eye dropper and fill an empty 00 gelatin capsule with the mixture, cap it and swallow.

These "kill" supplements listed are effective against candida as well as pathogenic bacteria. Reading his book I was amazed at how similar the protocol is to treating candida as it is to treating SIBO.

Also, he says that you will not be successful battling your dysbiosis by taking "kill" supplements and/or probiotics alone. Candida and bacterial overgrowth thrive on carbohydrates. You must eliminate Sugar entirely during treatment and reduce carbs to very low levels while you do battle with your condition. The more strict you are, the faster you will recover. And I would be remiss if I didn't also mention how biofilms must be addressed during your kill phase. Biofilms must be dissolved using various enzymes in order to expose the yeast\bacteria to the antimicrobials. If you don't take biofilm busters, the condition will bloom again once you go off the diet.

Again, it would be better if you read the book. I can't put everything down in one or two paragraphs.

https://www.amazon.com/Gut-Health-Protocol-Nutritional-Intestinal/dp/1535581220/

P.S. Don't judge the book by the cover. The cover looks real cheezy. The book is much better than the cover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)