CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

jane2015 Views: 19,078
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,481,003

Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

I had seborrheic for more than 6 years. I tried several medications including steriods which helped a bit at first but stopped working after a while. Out of desperation, I searched online for natural treatments and I finally came across Dr. John's video on youtube. google it: dr john happyhealth4life dandruff Seborrheic Dermatitis cure treatment

Publisert 3. nov. 2016
THIS IS PART 1, FOR PART 2 GO TO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B9jZ...
Seborrheic Dermatitis , also called dandruff, is a skin condition that mainly affects the scalp, face, chest and groin areas. Symptoms of this condition are: inflammation, scaling, greasy skin, itching, yellow scales, hair loss etc. Find out how to treat and cure this problem with natural treatments. Dandruff and hair fall are two of the most common hair problems experienced by almost everyone.It's frustrating, annoying and embarrassing.But don't worry!! here is a miracle remedy to banish those pesky white flakes, to help you get rid of itchy scalp, to make your roots stronger and leave your hair smooth and lustrous.Sharing one of the cheapest & most effective means to prevent hair falls & dandruff. For some it may not work also because the causes of hair loss varied from person to person like hereditary factors, dandruff, weather change, health reasons etc.Apple cider vinegar is just the right pH for your skin and it can help control your dandruff because it gets rid of excess oils, plus it’s anti-fungal. You can either mix a cup of apple cider into your shampoo to create your own dandruff shampoo if you have pretty bad dandruff, or you can do weekly rinses of your hair with equal parts vinegar and water and rub it in for a few minutes, then use water to rinse the mixture out.
Baking Soda –
Baking soda can also reduce the presence of fungi on your scalp. Wet hair and massage a handful of baking soda to your scalp then rinse it all off.
Coconut Oil
Some shampoos already contain coconut oil, but you can always buy some organic coconut oil to and apply on your scalp and leave it on for at least 10 minutes. Coconut oil can treat dandruff because it’s another natural anti-fungal and it doubles as a hair conditioner too.
If your dandruff is really out of control use a shampoo containing 2.5% selenium sulfide.
Selenium sulfide is used to kill the fungus on your scalp that causes the dandruff, but it isn’t advised to use it very often. Try to limit the usage of this ingredient to only when you need it like maybe 2-3 times a month until your scalp gets better so you can use something more natural instead.
These are all great ways to treat dandruff and hopefully cure it by eliminating the fungus that causes it. Hopefully within a couple days your dandruff will go away and you can once again wear all the black clothing you want without constantly checking your shoulders and back to make sure it isn’t covered in flakes. Tea Tree Oil – Also a good Acne fighting ingredient, tea tree oil has anti-fungal properties so that it can help limit and kill off the growth of malassezia fungi. 5% tea tree oil concentration is all you need for it to be effective against fungi. How do you get rid of Dandruff? I've been getting a lot of questions about Seborrheic Dermatitis (the medical term for dandruff) - what is it, why you get it and how to treat it - so I thought I'd try to answer some of these in this video!
There are a few reasons why you may get Dandruff - genetics and environment are usually the most common. But this is a VERY common condition that is very controllable and simple to treat.
Anybody who have separate dermatitis or diabetes should watch this video. Seborrheic dermatitis is not to be taken lightly. if you don't control it now it will get worse and symptoms will start showing even vigorously. Seborrheic dermatitis can happen on your face or head scalp sometimes in between your butt cheeks anyplace can be affected by Seborrheic dermatitis. if you have diabetes and seborrheic dermatitis you should definitely watch this video and try to control both of the diseases as fast as possible otherwise things will get much worse.

Seborrheic dermatitis
Also called: seborrheic eczema

Symptoms of separate dermatitis include flaking of hair peeling off of skin on your face. it's enough of scalp redness on your skin unusual rashes on your skin are all symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis if you have both seborrheic dermatitis and diabetes you should definitely control it as fast as possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (3)