CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 93,260
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,481,035

Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

Your 20 years was a waste of time.

Okay, let me explain, I was in the sun plenty of time! Hours at a time, doing certain things, for the WHOLE day.

DIRT is not the main cause of something like Acne or Seborrheic Dermatitis . Oily skin might just be a sign of something bad hapenning inside your body, like maybe it's trying to get rid of something of your body that it doesn't need.
SUN does NOTHING. Maybe for psoriasis, as it is vitamin D (maybe, I do not have the condition), but not for S.dermatitis.

KEEPING skin clean or dirty does NOTHING, taking showers everyday, to taking showers in long spaces of time (where I went away somewhere and couldn't shower often), at the particular time, my S.dermatitis was the best.
And at this particular time that I am talking about, I was probably under the biggest STRESS of my entire life, or close to it, one of the closest, my S.Dermatitis was looking the best and is reversing.

Stop putting shit on your skin and go on a vegetable only diet with water. You could probably eat some other things, but I was on the safe side and didn't want to risk anything.
This might not be overnight! What happens first is that the scales should come off, then the red goes from pink and eventually to your normal skin.

BUT! I remember at times my S.Dermatitis was extremely inflamed and red from eating shit like Mcdonalds or any other fast food. It became very RED.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)