CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

quincyjonesfan1 Views: 92,507
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,611

Re: Seb. Derm. control. my 20 years findings.

Wrong, the fact is that I've had my stuff tested, it came up S.Dermatitis in the lab.

In fact, S.Dermatitis is affected by anti fungal shampoo's and pills.

The internet has lots of valued and BS information, in fact a lot of the information is BS on the internet, don't believe everything you hear. Remember, somebody, a PERSON wrote that, one person wrote that statement. The internet is not some holy grail, George the Dummy.

And in fact I spent nothing but days and many hours in the sun for whatever reasons to not get any change (not force ably, I was doing something). But in fact, a popular remedy to fight off Psoriasis is vitamin D AKA the sun, which many people in fact try to cure/suppress their psoriasis. Although not everyone uses vitamin D, some people use the tanning booth to cure/suppress their Psoriasis and do. I think I heard someone mention that they cured their " Seborrheic Dermatitis " when they want into the tanning salon, heh.

Maybe you're the one who needs a slap in the face too. What's wrong? You get called stupid by your teacher and ever since that day you've been trying to prove her wrong?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)