CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 day fast - How much can be accomplished?

Views: 1,191
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,341,352

Re: 10 day fast - How much can be accomplished?

I guess its just a test to be patient with. Ultimately I don't think we will ever unravel all the mysteries of the human body. I also think that more study into the mind-body connection is needed. We need to find out how our thoughts can be maintaining factors for illness. I do try as hard as I can to mentally 'release' negativity - which in a world like ours today can be hard (despite being blessed with a wonderful life and surrounds/family who are nurturing, beyond my little peace bubble the world is tumultuous)...

I guess its patience and positive prayer (or thinking) that can be a big difference.

I supposed despite no autolysation and a huge amount of muscle atrophy I just have to not let any of it debilitate me and just keep on keeping on.

Shorter fasts of like 10-12 days or a brief mono-diet (coconut/pineapple/watermelon) are all great cleanses and rest for the body and have much benefit - other than the allusive autolysation.
Its no as hard on the body either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)