CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) Owner gets 32 Yrs in Prison

MrCuddly Views: 4,833
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,799

Re: MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) Owner gets 32 Yrs in Prison

DMSO is interesting stuff but has to be handled VERY carefully. Don't forget that once DMSO is on the skin, ANYTHING that comes in contact with that part of the skin is absorbed into the blood stream as if there was no skin at all.

Dust, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, metals - you name it goes straight to the bloodstream. Many people into alternative health community (probably most) won't touch it because of the risks.

I experimented with it quite a bit for my sons Crohn's disease early on pouring colloidal silver on his abdomen to disinfect where the DMSO would go and hopefully transport some of the colloidal silver into the bloodstream in the bargain.

It did give good results at first and then not so much. Plus my son was so paranoid about things improperly absorbing into his blood stream he finally stopped using it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)