CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) Owner gets 32 Yrs in Prison

grizz Views: 6,873
Published: 8 y

MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) Owner gets 32 Yrs in Prison

Why should we care? The FDA has been giving our favorite Colloidal Silver the EVIL EYE for years, and IMO is foaming at the mouth to somehow make it illegal.

Here is what the FDA did to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement & its owner. I suspect that we may want to stock up on Silver Bars & wires to prepare for when the FDA makes silver a "Banned Substance" like they did Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

The FDA has smashed Daniel Smith, 45 like a bug for selling Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS)liquid as a miracle cure for cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, Lyme disease, asthma, the common cold and other diseases and illnesses......

“.....MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.”

"... Smith created phony “water purification” and “wastewater treatment” businesses to obtain sodium chlorite and ship his Miracle-Mineral-Supplement without detection by the FDA..."

"...“Bishop” Jim Humble created his church, Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, an MMS retail business more than religion, according to Consumenr Affairs. After BP/Transocean’s 2010 Gulf of Mexico Oil catastrophe, MMS salespersons were busy successfully pushing bleach to the desperately injured Gulf Coasters....Injuries included severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration. ..... Consumers with MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away, the FDA said."

AKA “Advanced Oxygen Therapy,” “Cleansing Water,” "Sister to MMS".......

"... Ms. Fink,.... died within 12 hours of ingesting MMS. Mr. Fink wrote:....From almost the moment Silvie drank the mixture of MMS and lime juice — which she’d brewed up according to the instructions.... — things went wrong. She became nauseated, and was soon both vomiting and suffering from diarrhea. But since the MMS literature emphasized that this was a normal reaction, she assumed it would pass. It didn’t. It turned into a day of torture....."

"Australia’s TGA banned MMS advertising due to marketers’ inability to substantiate their claims as to its efficacy.....“At least ten Victorians have been poisoned by MMS in the past five years with four needing to be hospitalized."

"...According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Tammy Olson, Karis Delong and Chris Olson pleaded guilty to the interstate shipment of (MMS) misbranded drugs...."
Full unedited horror story:
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2015/06/mms-miracle-cure-man-convicted-up-to-32-years-in-prison-2575726.html

====================================
A federal jury convicted a Mineral Miracle Solution (MMS) promoter Friday of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. He faces up to 34 years in prison.....
.....This author faces “hell” for reporting MMS fraud, according to threats sent to her....
....The man was convicted ....for selling gallons of the dangerous snake oil by labeling it “Miracle Mineral Solution.” The MMS solution is pushed by its founder Jim Humble and his “church” that he founded for the international enterprise....."
Complete details here:
http://investmentwatchblog.com/beware-mms-miracle-cure-man-convicted-up-to-32-years-in-prison/
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/10/wa-man-gets-federal-prison-term-for-miracle-supplement-scheme/

One of our own members, Shrimpy123 at our Colloidal Silver Forum reported in 2012, "MMS; I hate to say: this is poioson: I tried it and it nearly killed me;"
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1969366#i

Let us pray that the FDA leaves our Colloidal Silver alone... wishful thinking ?

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)