CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

Views: 6,111
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,251

Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

Hello,

I will just start by echoing that everything Archus has said is 10000% spot on. Especially the following points:
-Forgiving
-friendship and self-love
-adrenals
-accepting circumstance
_emotional toxicity
-and many many other that I forgot, but they were jolly good!!!!...

Secondly, as a 30yr old who tries to maintain my appearance, I can say that all that you experience from puberty and young adult life, comes ricocheting back after 25. Looking youthful starts to dwindle at that point. Every sorrow, every bad relationship, every bad food, every toxin, every stress, every poor recreational substance exploit, comes crashing onto the face... I dare say, that promiscuity, even ends up showing on the face (it can bring a steely hardness). Forgive my forwardness and many won't like that comment but take a moment to look around and you will see that it SHOWS.... I am not judging anyone, but its just a surface manifestation of DEEPER things at play, and deeper hurts.

Our thoughts become our feelings, and our feelings become our actions, and our actions become our habits and our habits become our characters and our characters SHOWS on our faces...

When I fast I notice my skin improves. Less fine lines, and fewer blemishes, and brighter eyes.

But not as much as when I amp up my spirituality and become more connected to The Creator. When I do that my partner will comment about what am I doing as I look to be growing younger and younger (apparently I look younger now than when I married at 24?!).

Its because I change my thoughts and my feelings, to be more light and spiritual and it manifests on my face. In that mode I am always more conscious of what I do as I want to maintain and protect that elevated spirituality. I am more cautious of what I eat, and I am totally less concerned with if I have friends or not, as I am so much more connected with The Creator. Paradoxically, as a result I find that more people are seeking out my friendship as I am more at peace with the universe.

I think definitely look into another way to deal with the toxic emotions that are obviously hurting you so much. YES defs forgive your parents and pray for them. If you have kids, or ever do you will realise parents make mistakes ALL. The. TIME! and its not because they are tyrannical, its usually just love manifesting in an incompatible way. I think self love is very important. And for myself personally, it was realising my purpose in this world. To worship The Creator by being a loving mummy, sister, daughter, wife and having mercy to all the people in my life and most importantly, though i tend to forget but to have mercy to myself and forgive myself...

Another great Idea is to replace the Sugar treats with other SAFE treats... like for e.g. if you usually smash a whole tray of krispy cream in a binge, try making Raw vegan carob brownies at home and have those, in healthy portions. You can then escape the guilt cycle of feeling guilty for binging, then binging a bit more for that guilt... Put healthy guilt free sweet treats in the home. raw coconut cream ice-cream for e.g., is way better and health beneficial. Plan your binge.

I have a relative with this problem... and we usually say: research a really healthy treat or a not so healthy one, and we will try to make that for you with all natural healthy ingredients... but only, say, on a Saturday... and they stick to Saturday being their treat day. Its no longer a guilty thing... its just a nice happy thing then.

You will feel better taking care of your body! less stressed...

And hey! your only 25! still very young so you have so much life left to live (God Willing)... enjoy it as much as possible like archus said - in nature! wise words!

May you be blessed. Everything will work out according to plan xxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)