CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

archus Views: 5,325
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,251

Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

Welcome to the forum and my club of looking younger than you are, which has helped me at work a lot, but sometimes people do not believe me.

Anyway, good idea that you want to fast to reset your eating habits and get rid of the wrinkles. Good thing also that you know that food we eat affect our skin and well being.

Fasting will help your binge eating and get rid of your wrinkles, but more important part is why are you eating junk few days a week? There are two possibilities, one you are replacing some negative emotions with food unknowingly and/or you are not getting enough micronutrients and your body is asking for sugar, or at least it feels like.

So when you think of binge eating and go for junk food, ask yourself, are you really hungry and are you emotional right now? Then tell yourself that what I am about to eat is plastic, it will only damage me, or I am sad and that is why I am eating. Remove all junk around you and also when hungry eat nuts, it is very filling food.

Skin problems also stem from lack of sleep, sleeping very late at night, liver not being clean, drink coffee, sodas and alcohol.

Fast for a week and see how you feel. Remeber fasting with water means nothing goes in your mouth but water, no chewing gum, supplements, toothpaste, etc.

Good luck.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)