CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

wolfheart Views: 5,336
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,252

Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

I've suffered from binge eating disorder my whole life. Its not from a lack of nutrients in my diet, it is due to emotional issues. I suffer from Depression and anxiety so food is my comfort. I'm also quite lonely and have no real friends. Food is my best friend. I know its sad and sounds pathetic but thats the truth. I have done short Water Fasts in the past and I always feel like Water Fasts help me regain control of my eating disorder. Water Fasts also help me reflect internally and meditate and deal with my emotions without stuffing them down with food. I'm hoping that a longer Water Fast will help me overcome my binge eating disorder permanently and teach me how to cope with my emotions without turning to food. Do you think a 30 day Water Fast is long enough to help me learn how to cope with my emotions without food and break the addiction to the junk food?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)