CureZone   Log On   Join
Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

wolfheart Views: 5,393
Published: 8 y

Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

I turned 25 years old this year but I still have a baby face and get mistaken for being 16-18 all the time. My youthful looks must be due to genetics because I don't have the healthiest diet or lifestyle. Despite still looking young for my age, I recently developed two fine lines underneath my right eye. They literally just formed within the last month. They are very thin and not noticeable unless you look really up close in bright lighting. Needless to say, I am freaking out and want to prevent them from turning into real wrinkles and I want to prevent my face from developing new lines! I've read a lot about fasting and how it is good for slowing down the aging process. I've also heard all kinds of stories from people claiming they got rid of scars, stretch marks, loose skin, etc after a long fast so I'm wondering if it will work for wrinkles as well? Yes, I know that diet and lifestyle is very important and I plan on switching to a very strict vegan diet after I end my fast. I'm currently vegetarian and eat a lot of organic vegetables, grains, and legumes, but I also suffer from binge eating disorder and binge on unhealthy high Sugar high fat foods several times per week. I know that refined Sugar is one of the worst things for aging since it is an advanced glycation end product and causes the breakdown of collagen. I also know that fried food and other junk food is filled with advanced glycation end products that prematurely age the skin. I plan on cutting these things out my diet and sticking to an organic high raw vegan diet. I've done a 7 day Water Fast before and felt fine. How long of a fast should I do to really cleanse myself out and will I see improvements in my skin? I am not overweight. I have a bmi of 21.2.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)