CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

archus Views: 5,442
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,256

Re: Can water fasting improve wrinkles and skin quality?

Hi Wolfheart,

I am saddened and sorry to hear your past. Know that you are not alone in this world with this kind of trauma. First step is that you know why are you the way are and accepting it. I like this video on YouTube...

https://youtu.be/c3V_Gtfr_YA

I am glad to hear that you are meditating. Also be with nature as much as you can, walk in the park with bare feet, earth and the universe will take away all your physical unwanted energies.

First, forgive your father and mother for not being a good parent. They did not know what they were doing, they were acting with their program. They were not perfect and no one is. Forgive them whole heartedly.

Fasting will help, but toxic thoughts, emotional thoughts will always make you ill physically. The cycle will continue. You are on the right track, though. Fast, eat right and be with yourself alone at least half hour per day.

Friends and all relationships are based on needs, sexual, monitory, security, intellectual thrills, I can go on...once the need is met the relationship ends. So be friendly towards everyone and one day you will find the one you love. Love yourself first.

You should also look in to Adrenal Fatigue, your symptoms of waking up at night tells me that your adrenals are shot, people going through a trauma of any sort will have compromised adrenal glands. We have a forum here on CZ for Adrenal Fatigue.

Also go to the forum, Emotional Healing and ask SoulfulSurvivor and mu-shen questions. They are both very helpful in helping people with past traumas. If you need more help please PM me.

Peace.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)