CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sex, self-gratification & Adrenal Fatigue

SnapGUY Views: 13,834
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,767,036

Re: Sex, self-gratification & Adrenal Fatigue

After 8 months of go go go, blood work, ER, ekg, urinalisis western med said.."EVERYTHING IS GREAT!, Walked a way thinking I am going crazy then, age 59.... I read, researched, informed myself opposed to the MD's wanting all of us to let them handle medicine. It just confirmed the problem with main stream medicine. Not that its all bad but we need much more integration. In my search I learned about stress, burn out, cortisol and adrenals. You all know the rest. I have added to rest, meditate, breath chant gregorian music..and day four of juice fasting, which I have done over the years. I added, hydrogen peroxide, 10 drops in a glass of water last two weeks, past week read on NIACIN for AF. My god the last three nights sleep..I actually forgot how enjoyable a good nights sleep felt. I never dream...the beautiful vivid dreams and actually feel rested was very exciting! Just a couple days on NIACIN. Buiding up from 25mg few times a day, 50 mg 4 times a day. Flush no longer and issue. Accupunture 4 vists, dr chang said 1st visit about my fatigue.. pinpoint it at the first visit by taking a pulse looking at my face looking at my tongue she goes your kidneys and liver are horrible/blocked condition! let's get working on the meridians of those organs. I did have sex with myself,lol...and shortly after crashed. And then it dawned on me, my pattern. Well off to being a priest for a while! Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)