CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low dose hydrocortisone

mwhticher Views: 4,144
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,605

Re: Low dose hydrocortisone

Thank you so much for all the info!

I have finally made the decision to go on HC per my doctors recommendations.
Do you know if you have to start low and taper up? I've read that for someone with AF, this is the right approach, rather than for someone with Addisons/AI who has to jump into a full on replacement dose to stay alive.
Since I posted last, I have continued to do worse with the licorice. I've stated having my potassium checked again before I start on HC, as I heard it can lower potassium. I've been starting to get muscle cramps/spasms since being on the licorice..

When I did the saliva test, my DHEA & pregnenalone look fine. Cortisol, progrsterone, & testosterone were all very low.
I'm going the HC will help those down stream hormones regulate. If not, I was given a prescription for compounded progesterone that I just received today. I was instructed to use it at night. I still have anxiety about the progrsterone cream for some reason.. May start to use it once I get the compounded HC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)