CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low dose hydrocortisone

joegrane Views: 3,705
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,602

Re: Low dose hydrocortisone

If you have the type of personality where decisions like this can feel overwhelming, you might want to start with some things that tend to promote a calmer intellect.

Magnesium, including Epsom Salt can be nice. Some like the more subtle effect of a foot bath.

The amino acid GABA typically has a calming effect.

Glutamine can have a similar effect since it is upstream from GABA. It also can be used as brain fuel when glucose/sugar is low. Hypoglycemia is a symptom of AF/AI. Some people who are sensitive to Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) like B6 with glutamine.

The combo above has been nice for a friend with a long history of PTSD. I don't have such a problem but like the effect on stressful days at work.

She also responded remarkably well to 10-15 mg doses of pregnenolone twice per day. Along with the combo above, it allowed her to think more clearly and with less stress. She was able to more easily make decisions about how she was going to proceed.

After a more comprehensive set of adrenal cortex, sex hormone and 4x saliva tests, her doctor suggested that she take some HC, more pregnenolone, etc.

This was a nice, gradual, thoughtful process.

I can't say I've been hearing that low dose pregnenolone or progesterone cream often causes people to "crash." I really like the odds that they will take the edge off of some symptoms.

I hate to see fear keep you from taking, reasonable, thoughtful little steps in a positive direction.

Little 10mg caps of pregnenolone are so inexpensive. Even if taken several times per day they won't replace 10mg HC but could be a way to safely move in a positive direction.

Remember it can be stacked with adrenal cortex glandular, vitamin c that is present in high amounts in the adrenals, vitamin B5, etc.

Taking small amounts of several supplements helpful to adrenals might be a way for you to safely put your toe in the water : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)