CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinky Girl...

Views: 4,819
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,287,093

Re: Stinky Girl...

I think that I understand this issue much better. For me there is too much bacteria in my digestive system. When Antibiotics are added, the smell on my breath goes away. When I eat boiled veggies, it kills the bacteria, parasites, and fungus so they don't cause an issue with my breath. Also, they move through my system pretty quickly alleviating the ability for the food to rot. Going through the liver cleanse removes all food out of my digestive system, which allows it to be "somewhat clean"... leading to no odor. Currently on a parasite cleanse which is producing nasty things... won't go in depth. Suggestion was to do coffee enemas. Didn't do them at first, thought that it would be gross, but I got really bloated one day and didn't know what else to do. Tried the enema and smelled THE MOST HORRIBLE smell that I had ever smelled. Sprayed the bathroom before walking in the hall. The hall smelled horrible too, so I sprayed. I have been doing coffee or salt water enemas for 3 days and my tongue is clear, breath tastes sweet, and my energy level is higher. I'm going to keep doing these for a while to see what happens. It would be crazy to find out that I should be cleaning my colon daily like I brush my teeth. It makes sense, but to find that the answer is that easy would be hard to accept. Always thought that our bodies could handle the detoxing much better, but I get that maybe it just needs help. Will keep you posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)