CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinky Girl...

Views: 4,864
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,320,006

Re: Stinky Girl...

Update... stopped eating just cooked veggies. Been reading more. Found an article about a young man who had the same issues... breath smelling like poo. He had an endoscopy and his doctor eventually found that he had candidiasis in his esophagus which was causing his breath to smell when eating carbs and sugars. He was given antifungals for 2 weeks which cleared up the fermentation that was occurring from the yeast.
I went the doctors and told them that I think that I had candidiasis, and they told me that I probably don't. Didn't offer any testing. I was so upset. I asked them to test, then I changed my mind. I was not ready to deal with them. It made me feel horrible that they never wanted to test for it. They said that they didn't smell my breath. My interest had changed regarding seeking help from a health care professional. They just don't understand!
I also had another interesting experience recently... I was recently in a plane and as the plane started to land, I guess that gases were being expelled from my mouth. I heard people talking about me. Speaking about how stinky I was. I pretended to be asleep. As the plane was in a decline, they were really agitated... Mentioned that I smell like death... that I was having a great dream and letting out gas... all kinds of noises and comments. At first I was upset, then figured that I couldn't smell it so it was funny that they had to suffer! I'm getting tickled just thinking about it now. With that being said, I have ordered the Candida Cleanse from Humaworm. We will see how this works. Hopefully this will be the answer. But as you can see, I have thought that I found a solution many times. As always, I will provide updates accordingly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)