CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinky Girl...

Views: 3,500
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,348,918

Re: Stinky Girl...

Still not cured... ugh! I've become vegan (almost a year), went through a couple of Dr. Sebi's packages to include the all inclusive package for females (expensive), vitamins to combat a possible 4 lows situation, etc. In addition to that I picked up strep from volunteering at the hospital. That was treated with the wrong Antibiotic first and had to go back and get the right antibiotic. Then I had a really bad sinus infection with huge amounts of post nasal drip... more than normal. It took 3 Antibiotics ... including a shot and a steroid to get rid of it! For the last month I've had heaviness on my chest and some pains in my back. Went to urgent care and had an x- ray done to check for possible issues associated with the sinus infection. So, I have swelling in my lungs. Now I'm on prednisone. Guess I am mentioning all of this, because it never stops! I went to work hearing people talk about how it stinks in the office... and didn't start until I walked in there. My skin is thick, but I am having the hardest time with this! Good thing is that I am not going to give up. I'll keep posting as much as I can, as this helps me to see what I have tried. On another note, during the summer I passed 2 Tapeworms ( about 7-8 inches long each) and it doesn't seem to have changed anything. Which to me means that there are still a lot in there. Guess it's better to know. Anyone else out there find a solution? Please share.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)