I only spent 500 dollars (yep. It's great living in canada) on removing all my fillings and so glad I did. Its a real problem - didn't get tricked into replacing them at all. I think it would be really dumb to keep them in your mouth.
How can you not acknowledge mercury toxicity? It's probably the most common and problematic type of heavy metal toxicity in today's society and it also contributes to parasites since you mentioned it. I've read of people doing parasites cleanses but they would get reinfected and only after chelating or detoxing were they finally able to clear parasites for good.