I understand your concern and obsession with parasites. They are a problem indeed. However, this tread was started for the purpose of sharing my experience with Amalgam removal. Any discussion related to amalgams, heavy metals and mercury us welcome here.
A lot of people on here are on a dillema of whether they should remove it or not and it can be a tough decision due to the removal process but in the long run it will be worth it for most people.
Please take your parasites to another tread. You've just infected my tread with parasites. And I have to cleanse it now.