CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Patrick Swayze Dead at Fifty-Seven after Placing False Hopes in Chemotherapy

loquat1 Views: 3,674
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,229,134

Re: Patrick Swayze Dead at Fifty-Seven after Placing False Hopes in Chemotherapy

I say kat, steady on mate. I can understand your anger, but that kinda invective does our cause no favors. We should want to preserve at least a theoretical possibility that some of them might see the light, and abandon the error of their ways, no?

I can think of few insults more calculated to lose their interest than to brand them all as murderers. Deluded, maybe; indoctrinated, most certainly; but murderers? OK, I can think of one or two cases where that might be an accurate description. Like the oncologist convicted of prescribing chemo to healthy patients so he could get his 30 pieces of silver, or the cancer researcher who faked his results for so-called 'targeted' chemo.

But I'm pretty sure the majority do their best for their patients within the paradigms that they operate. You can't entirely blame them personally when the system forces them down that route. That's all they have ever been taught, so they simply don't know any better. Sad, I know, but true.

If you want a target for your anger, aim it at the corrupt system that turns these well-meaning oncologists into merchants of death. Don't take it out on the individual. Ad hominem arguments rarely succeed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)