CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are shocked? I am appalled, sir!

spudlydoo Views: 10,421
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,492,493

Re: You are shocked? I am appalled, sir!

My Story:

My Mother died of Breast Cancer at age 48. Prior to her death, for many years, she had fibrocystic breast disease, uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. She bore 4 children and breast fed each of them. She never drank alcohol, she never smoked and she ate a healthy diet.

Four years prior to the diagnosis of breast cancer, at age 42, my mother had a hysterectomy due to uterine fibroids that the doctors she saw, had no cure for. The doctors answer was to cut out her uterus and ovaries and treat her with artificial hormones. These hormones caused her fibrocystic breast disease to continue to get worse, until she was in pain 24 hours per day.

She was then diagnosed with breast cancer, (no alternative treatments were ever mentioned for the fibrocystic breast disease, she was told it was just part of being a woman).
After this diagnosis she was given a double mastectomy, and told that she needed to have chemotherapy and radiation treatments. This she did, on and off for the next 3 years. She was not told anything about diet changes, or alternative treatments. After all this "treatment" by mainstream medicine, the cancer had spread to every other part of what was left of her body, and she died, age 48.

My point is, I am almost 42 years old myself, had suffered fibrocystic breast disease for years, uterine cysts and ovarian cysts. My ex doctor told me that I was in a high risk catagory for breast cancer, and that I should consider a mastectomy as a preventative. After years of watching my Mother suffer with FBD, I was told that it was not a precurser for breast cancer, but "normal" for women to have this condition. I was offered synthetic hormones to treat this condition, but after seeing what these hormones did to my Mother I refused.

Now to today. I started Iodine supplementation 9 months ago, along with selenium , magnesium and vitamin C, (thanks to trapper and many others here on CZ). I NO longer have ANY FBD, uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts. I have balanced my hormones with herbs such as Maca and Jiaogulan tea. I am healthier than I have ever been , despite mainstream medicine, not because of it. I am not alone on CZ, there are many here who have been healed by alternative methods, we are not numbers, we are real people.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)