CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice on How Best to Proceed in Healing My Gut.

john457 Views: 3,437
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,188

Re: Need Advice on How Best to Proceed in Healing My Gut.

It is a lot of stuff to take; however, at least for the second option, I would titrate or slowly introduce supplements one at a time over a period of a few weeks. The idea is that this would allow my body to acclimate to a detox protocol rather than diving into it full force all at once. 

I know supplements can be a source of heavy metals but is there any reason to believe that this would also be the case with the brands I listed? This is what Biocidin lists on its website:

Our products are formulated by and are designed for health professionals. All botanicals used in our formulations are of the highest USP grade quality, are tested for purity, and come with Certificates of Analysis. There are no synthetic fillers or additives used, and all products are hypo-allergenic and are free of artificial flavors and colorings. Vegi-caps are used rather than gelatin capsules in manufacturing all encapsulated products. Our manufacturing facilities are federally and state licensed to produce nutritional supplements and are certified to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).

Product testing using American Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC) methods are standard operating procedure. Independent laboratories are used to test for effectiveness and all products are tested in clinical usage by physicians before being added to our product line.

While that all sounds nice, I wonder if any of their product testing is available for public consumption.

Have you ever read "Clean Gut" by Dr. Alejandro Hunger? It's on the most basic and popular gut healing programs. This is essentially what I want to do. To heal my gut, tackling it from multiple angles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)