CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiment with Nitazoxanide dosage

stillbattling Views: 4,693
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,528

Re: Experiment with Nitazoxanide dosage

Actually I don't think the nitazoxanide has hurt me in any way. I am completing this evening my 2nd 5-day course of 2,000 mg/day of nitazoxanide. My digestion does not seem to be harmed.

I have not experienced any lack of bile problems this time around. This confirms my belief that bile duct blockage occurred the first course due to heavy parasite kill.

I was careful to take 1,030 mg magnesium sulfate daily to assist with liver detox (per mattk3's advice).

I am convinced, for myself, that 500 mg nitazoxanide (usual dosage) is not enough. I have taken this amount several times during the last 3 years. I can't comment on 750 mg dosage since I haven't tried it.

But I have experienced noticeable improvement recently. For one thing, I have slept straight through the night for the last 2 nights. The glands in my neck are the smallest they've been in 2 years. I thought about stopping after 3 days, but whatever is in my back muscle seemed to be a little weaker. I did not want to stop and allow whatever it is to regain it's strength.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)