CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days

Views: 3,479
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,902

Re: 140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days

Looks like they've convinced the moderators to not risk the potential back lash for not doing something. They're hiding or removing my posts where I discuss the coming change---I guess they need to keep the peace with a bit of a push from the gang, eh?

Well, remove away, good folks---I'm not sure what those holding the ones responsible in their crimes against humanity will do to anyone at that level. I'm not the problem. Guaranteed.

And I do think you're right, parazapper. The real folks just may not have been aware of how the pharmaceutical cartels would be pushing their agenda here, since the employees did all they could to 'normalize' the transition from actual health methodology to cartel backed 'control and manage' versions. I think they only needed to see how all that showed up. :)

But yeah--without paid employees to answer, it will be harder. My hope is that those who've successfully dealt with said problems will do a quick post to refer the poster to the information they need, based on their own previous posts. From anything I can tell, the problems of today are 90% parasite based and both of us have lots of posts dealing with that stuff---maybe a FAQ or something?

And anything more exotic, those would be a more involved answer. At least until Curezone recovers. :)

I am very convinced you have honed the zapper technology to a very successful degree. Like I said, after our discussions and reading your posts, which unfortunately I had not previously to my purchase of that last zapper, I'd would have one of yours right now. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)