CureZone   Log On   Join
140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days

parazapper Views: 3,522
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,289,648

140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days

>- that we've thrown that study aside

No, Now that you have distorted the results to imply that:

According to the study, "140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days"

In addition, of those who had Strep 75.0% showed substantial improvement and an additional 25 percent showed at least some improvement for a total of 100 percent having some improvement without medical intervention.

Of those who had Staph 60.0% showed substantial improvement with an additional 33.3% showing at least some improvement for a total of 93.3 percent.

And, Of those who had Parasitic conditions, 59.0% showed substantial improvement while an additional 37.7% showed at least some improvement for a total of 97.6 percent.

Absolutely positive numbers.

It is obviously you who is "a pure salesman trying to twist data ".

>- telling me how the newest super duper Clark Zapper failed to deliver the goods

Yep, but those are not ParaZapper.

>- the Autozap makes the Ascaris parasite - the one with 2 heads..worse.

Arthur, who makes AutoZap, plainly states in his videos that AutoZap does not kill microbes but only activates the immune system.

Again, AutoZap is not ParaZapper! No Match!

>- I am in the elctromedicine business

Not hardly. I have seen your products and if they were that good, I would be producing the same but better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)