CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Thiel did his study back in the 1990's...used were plain old 30 kHz zappers

jaguar57 Views: 3,559
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,603

Re: Dr. Thiel did his study back in the 1990's...used were plain old 30 kHz zappers

so now that we've thrown that study aside as nothing truly positive for the Clark Zapper sellers you are back to nothing more than wanting me to trust you, whereas your conduct is nothing even close to being trustworthy, you are a pure salesman trying to twist data however you can to support your business. I am in the elctromedicine business and often get emails of people telling me how the newest super duper Clark Zapper failed to deliver the goods. Here is the latest example from this past week;
email to me: “the Autozap makes the Ascaris parasite - the one with 2 heads..worse. ”
Ascaris is the most basic of all the parasites and not being able to kill it disqualifies it from being a true parasite zapper. At the bestzapper website they say the AutoZap has “most advanced parasite zapping technology available”. yeah right. buyer beware

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.201 sec, (1)