CureZone   Log On   Join
I think she was trying to appease the pharmaceutical cartel...

Views: 2,382
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,287,981

I think she was trying to appease the pharmaceutical cartel...

My sweetest Iodine, What? No loving 'birdbrained' or 'crazy' sweet nothings?? So much for undying love. :)

Having read thru her book, yes, she does go to humongous great lengths to talk about the cleansing process, and I guess if you want pristine health, sure, knock yourself out. I also suspect she was trying to appease the pharmaceutical cartel by making it more discouraging--and also why she didn't identify the 'cancer' fungus.

I'm sure she knew, since she successfully treated it, but in order to get the cartel's watch dogs in the various government agencies to leave her alone, she may well have agreed not to mention it in her books, since that is big pharma's hugest money maker. Even from my own life, I can tell you--no, you don't have to be so fussy and needing this to balance that, or whatever, unless you want. And yes, my stage 3 liver tumor was a fungal infection (brought in by beef liver flukes probably).

I don't catch colds even--and after beating off that cancer fungus, no other infections either, since I started zapping again. I would be dead, most likely without that, so I do know what saved my life, and it wasn't anything as non lethal to parasites as a liver cleanse.

I've done none of that clean-up stuff except avoid wood alcohol which she notes facilitates the pancreatic sheep flukes in your pancreas. And I'm fine health-wise. I still have my 'bad' dental work; eat as I want (with consideration to my healing pancreas which not only was damaged by the nanobots but also some of the nerves killed from my stroke, so it *is* getting better, but not all the way yet); sleep well; have all my hair still nice and thick; and am a bit on the chunky side (which I'm finding is based more on survival body needs because you have faulty weight regulation DNA for the body [it is a 300,000 year old program never updated, after all] than even emotional issues).

I rarely exercise, and have no heart or lung problems. I do have a bit of tendinitis because I drink too much caffeine. I'm dealing with the remnants of my pretty well self induced stroke that happened from me getting too alkaline and tapping out heavy metals (which turned out they were slightly magnetic nanobots which stuck together) concurrently.

The bunch of heavy metals rolled around in the alkalized coatings inside my blood vessels and formed a 'snowball' that ended up clogging a blood vessel into my brain---blah. The doctors could find no reason, health or otherwise as to what caused the stoke, and were quite puzzled. Obviously the 'snowball' didn't show up on x-rays. Or had broken back down by then.

So, I think the need for all that fussy fiddly stuff would have showed up by now, eh? 60?? How old are you to give as proof of your successes in doing things YOUR way? At 60, I'm healthier now than I was when I was 30, so I am SURE I'm doing the right thing. Are YOU healthier now?? And what was your illness that brought you to curezone?

And since I am an earthling too, what works for me will most likely work for other humans. And for SURE the pharmaceutical cartel doesn't want you to believe parasites are a problem, because 90+% of their big money makers have a parasitic component.

That's Dr. Clark's reason for calling her book 'CURE for All Diseases' because they were involved in nearly every major money making 'disease'. I absolutely don't remember her ever saying that any parasites were ever ok--what page of what book was that?? I'm sure she did say parasite infestations were inevitable and if your body was young and healthy, you could fight them off better, but I don't think she ever said---sure, just leave them there to flourish and grow and break your immune system down to the point that the parasite's infection can spread to you.

The only difference I can see to being healthy with parasites is your intestinal tract is sturdy enough, they have a hard time eating their way out, so the cod liver oil and castor oil might be enough. But you're living on an untouched tropical island to stay that detoxified, which most of us can't do.

What's the harm in trying anyway?? Either it works or doesn't, but unless you try, how will you ever know??? You can even do that wires clipped to the terminals of a 9 volt battery and just use moistened stiffly folded up paper towels to be the hand holds--You'd only need the wires with alligator clips, and of course the herbs to kill whatever infection the parasites release as they die.

If you don't see results in a couple weeks or so, move on, eh? But if the symptoms get worse, yes indeed you've killed your parasites--now kill the infection. :) And you can keep doing any of the other fiddly stuff at the same time if you really feel you must.

Also I'm pretty sure that mucus is the way the parasites get you to spread their eggs. You'd spit them out on the ground in the old days, and animals and humans would walk through it, getting the eggs on their feet and then walk them all over the place, infesting any that licked their paws, or walked them into the house and then ate something picked up off the floor, or the eggs could even get blown on to a table top. If the mucus is so bad, it probably means you have a LOT of parasites with eggs to spread, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)