CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kmg4's post about Budwig protocol-best video

kmg4 Views: 2,439
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,094

Re: Kmg4's post about Budwig protocol-best video

It is definitely not my favorite food (that would be Italian and Mexican, which sadly are now mostly no longer an option), but after fruit-only breakfasts and green-salad lunches, one needs some substance in a dinner. Plus, legumes + rice are a complete protein, while the first two meals had none.

I also think there is some merit to eating what your ancestors ate (if they lived long, which they did). Different genetics may have different digestive preferences, and mung+rice+yogurt were certainly staples of my predecessors..

Plus, at least one meal has to be above room temperature. Otherwise....it sucks. I may take uncooked, living sprouted mungs placed on steamed brown rice (after steaming) as a modification, so at least the mungs are raw and living when eaten (the brown rice was not living anyway, so steaming it is the only option).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)